Total Pageviews

Friday, July 19, 2013

Sorry, so sorry

This eye thing is really driving me nuts! I believe the cause to be a problem with my right eye. I have issues involving its function; it is becoming lazy, slow to open and heavy lidded, sometimes difficult to open at all. Add to that my proclivity toward grammatical accuracy and the problem is further exacerbated. In due time I will find a way around the problem or simply move on to the more advanced PCI, providing the funding comes through for the device. Meanwhile, I count the days to our Peoria trip, incidentally a stopping off segue on our trip to Cleveland, where we have appointments with Dr. Nemeh, a gentleman who has already helped me through two Skype appointments and of course a visit to the Rock and Roll hall of fame!
     Since starting this post my right eye has devolved into an orb of primordial stew, simmering, drooling down my cheek and curving dangerously near my lips. I gotta go before I taste the carrot like residual slime of putrefied optical snot.

No comments:

Post a Comment