Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

A slight return

I cannot seem to find the focus to write using my eyegaze. I can't easily choose letters. I must figure it out.
      Briefly, we will be visiting Peoria in early August to reconnect with friends and family and to see Nick and Paige at Tower Park. They play at 9pm on Friday, August 2nd and Nick plays at 9pm on Saturday. Before they play we can talk (well, not me, but I can listen) but come 9pm we want to be absorbed in their music as we now so rarely see them these days. Forgive me when I cannot communicate much. Be secure knowing I'm glad to see you.

4 comments:

  1. I was wondering if the news about Nick moving to Texas was making your eyes water a little?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to catch up with you guys at Tower Park!!! See ya soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dan and I will be there. See ya'll then!

    ReplyDelete