Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Lest I worried you

Though I only touched upon the surface of my current condition, underlayed with an amalgam of minor offenses, stating the obvious yet glossing over the majority, I cut my post short upon reading its content. In reality, that was not me; I refuse to give my negativity legs- unless, of course, I can use them to get around.


While I'm not a cup half full/half empty proponent I can say a baseball bat to my spine is preferred to a crack to the noggin. I'm trying to say that if I can remain clever through this, sarcastic, stupid and yes, occasionally negative and depressing, that's something, and if I lose the ability to post I will still retain the thoughts, sparing you my pathetic translation in print.

2 comments:

  1. A positive outlook is much better for your immunity.
    speak to your ALS clinic about alternative access to your computer. There are PALS out there -- including Stephen Hawking and Augie Nieto who are totally paralyzed and can't speak and work their computers beautifully, including writing books. Although humor is always welcome, you will lose readers with sarcasm. I went that route, and it blew up in my face. and it wasn't good for my well-being either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fern, thank. Check your email for a personal respose

    ReplyDelete