Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Reality returns, for better or worse

To those of you who were confused after reading my last post, I apologize. After having read it myself, I was convinced I had been hacked only to discover, upon closer examination, that I had hacked myself with stupidity, bent upon conveying a message yet failing miserably.  Moving forward. I have two weeks before I'm on the road to California, in or near LA, to visit a Chinese healer. This trip, while tough on me, is tougher on Amy. She has to do everything. Every single thing. There are risks involved in a middle age woman transporting her quadriplegic husband across the country.  I admire her amazing courage. She is certainly braver than me. I know she cries, but she manages to shield her torment from me in order to keep me happy, more to protect me. I could not ask for a better lover. She will succeed, therefore I will succeed therefore we will succeed. All that remains is determining what, exactly, constitutes success. That is the real adventure.  I admire her amazing courage. She is certainly braver than me.

3 comments:

  1. That actually sounds like a nice vacation barring any breakdowns or boo boo's. At this time of year it should prove to be moderate temps too. Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually think 'we' are past middle age,or is 110 attainable! i would not mess with her, even with 28 years of training. that being said, i think you are 'in good hands' as the commercial says. just make sure to get the van checked before you go!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very lucky as we all are to have her in our lives!

    ReplyDelete