Total Pageviews

Friday, February 22, 2013

I wonder if I could write a post mortem post?

Of course, my own would be no more than fiction, most certainly macabre to the max. I need to draw nearer to death in order to flesh out the details required to lend a rationale to my fairy tale capable of suspending disbelief. I have always tended a horror garden, where life begins and ends every day, a mishmash of creation and decomposition, cauldron after cauldron of primordial stew loaded with the angst of the untold stories intermingling within the brew. This is but one of my sources of storytelling, distinguishable by its nature. The sources of my posts here deploy the pure essence of truth, more than adequate to describe the horrors of my experiences. No exaggeration required. The simple truth is that I need very much to switch gears within my blog. I must mix up my soup. I have grown depressed with constant self-assessment. I am boarding a segue train to imagination. Be prepared to be confused. I often am. Do not fear, I will often install reality, my progress. Tune in, tune out, I will be sure to separate fact from fiction. I'm just looking to have some fun.

2 comments:

  1. don't think of death and post-mortem. You are LIVING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. was it not a very famous Indian Chief that said 'every day is a good day to live and every day is a good day to die'?? whoever 'said' it, it is my mantra. some tell me that it is morbid, while I somehow find the words soothing and promising???

    ReplyDelete