Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

May be the last post for a while

Tomorrow we leave for Peoria and I won't have access to a computer on any kind of regular basis, and I also won't have Rachel to do the typing. 


Several days ago I met with a woman who hypnotized me in an effort to find a potential cause for my problems.  I mentioned that I would speak of this at a later date in order to give me time to assess what kind of effect it might have had on me.  I know she was a past life regressionist but I believe she found enough in my own life to provide potential clues as to the origin of my health problem. When considering mind-body healing it appears to be required to make contact with your subconscious. I'm not really sure what I think of this. I'm aware that the conscious mind takes care of few duties and that the subconscious or unconscious mind takes care of all the processes required to sustain life. I'm not so sure about the communication between the two. If you'd have asked me six months ago what I thought of this, I would have dismissed it as wishful thinking. I can't dismiss wishful thinking any longer. I suppose accepting this type of reasoning can do me no harm, and hopefully give me a better outlook on my future. 

I'm not so sure my subconscious was tapped during the therapy session. 

I had an experience yesterday that I need to share.  I laid down to take a nap and decided to try to access my subconscious and give him some shit about what's been going on with me. Knowing my personality, I didn't figure I'd get any reaction if I played the passive friend. Be aware that I was not sleeping and that actually falling asleep cut off the thought.  Okay, here goes: 

In an effort to find my subconscious, I found myself in a large room with a concrete wall on which was centered a large steel door. It was locked and dead-bolted. For some reason, any tool I might need materialized as was necessary.  The first tool I grabbed was a long straight steel bar with a flat end, similar to a railroad pry bar. I inserted the flat end between the deadbolt and the doorknob and pried until the gap between the door and the frame got wider, then I picked up a hatchet, available, and drove a couple of shims into the crack to hold it wide. I took the hatchet and put it on the barrel of the deadbolt, and grabbed a handy hammer, smacking the hatchet a couple of times until it severed the bolt. I picked up the flat pry bar and popped the door open with little resistance. Once the door was open I discovered another door facing the other way which was also locked. (Keep in mind anything I needed would materialize instantly.) I got in the forklift, equipped with a pivot that allowed me to turn the forks vertical, and rammed the door, blowing it open easily. 

Inside appeared to be a warehouse/factory. I saw no one. A walkway curved around to the left and I saw a white light near a door that was open just a crack. I proceeded to the door, swung it open and found a small room with a single desk to the left side and a door on the back wall to some other area, and me, sitting behind the desk. I was wearing a plaid long-sleeved shirt and looked a little thinner than my self/self.  There was nothing on the desk.  There were no pictures on the wall. The room was not brightly lit and devoid of any personality whatsoever. I looked at me and the me sitting at the desk asked, "What's the problem?" I said things were messed up and he was killing me and he looked back and said, "Everything is just fine." I said, "Take a look at what's going on" and he responded that everything he saw was from inside. I think I yelled at him then I fell asleep, then I woke up immediately and the entire scene was gone. I have no idea what this means, if anything. I've been trying to conjure up a repeat performance, so far to no avail. Who knows? Maybe I can get deep enough inside my own head to kick my subconscious into realizing he is destroying my body. I will continue on this quest until I get an answer I'm satisfied with. Shut up on the poor grammar. 


I hope it's not too hot in Peoria this week.

2 comments:

  1. Have safe travels!! Can't wait to see you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't tell you about the weather. I'll let it be like a surprise you can unwrap when you get here. Oh.....Bring an umbrella. If it doesn't rain then you can use it for the sun. See you when you get here!!

    ReplyDelete