Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Siri doesn't work on blog posts

In the back of my mind I had the thought that maybe my new I-phone, particularly Siri, might offer some answers to questions nobody else has had.  While I still love my phone, Siri has been a disappointment. She deflects direct questions and answers with questions of her own.  I give her more latitude because she is a female. Don't ask me what female is in cell phone terms because I have no idea, unlike our Garmin, which, when set to female voice is definitely a bitch.

Siri can't tell me why I have ALS. What a disappointment.  I think because of this, I'm going to dump all of my Apple stock. Oh, wait, I don't have any. 

On a more serious note, I have found that the only way to get a good night's sleep is to take a Percocet before I go to bed to relieve pain in my right shoulder and provide a cushion between reality and sleep fantasy. My dreams are definitely better on Percocet.  While I'm not really a drug-head, there are products out there that allow me to be able to cope with all this crap. I didn't take a Perc last night and as a result my dreams were choppy and distressing, waking me up periodically full of anxiety.  Amy has to put up with me on these nights and consequently gets as little sleep as I do.  

On a less serious note, Nick and Paige played at the White Rock Sports Bar & Grill last night and killed it.  To those of you who don't know what 'killed it' means, I think it means they did good.  I managed to stay the whole night and if it weren't for my neglecting to take a Percocet, I could have slept til morning. Tonight they play in the backyard and around the pool.  I'm already distressed that they'll be leaving tomorrow morning for Austin. This blog post is a breeze with Rachel doing the typing. I spent a lot more time correcting stuff, finding it increasingly difficult to operate the mouse. Where the hell is my Eye Gaze?

 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tracy!! I hope you guys are having better weather than we are. Yesterday got up to 103 and the humidity is hideous. Don't ask me why I thought it was the perfect time to refinish the top of my coffee table outside, but it wasn't too bad in the shade....98 degrees. haha The "Front" moved in about 7 o'clock and it dropped about 17 degrees in about an hour and a half. Today is going to be golden. We sure wish we were celebrating Nick and Paige with you guys. Jamming around the pool sounds perfect.

    ReplyDelete