Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Waste of your time

How many times have I entered into a blog post without a clue as to what I was going to write? Your guess is as good as mine. All I can tell you is that this is one of them, and as of this instant I'm still clueless. Once I come up with something this written masturbation exercise will morph into something readable. So far, nothing comes to mind. Give me a minute.



Nope, nadda.



I'm filling in the blanks with blanks.


Nothing to report. Better luck next time.

It occurs to me I use the word 'paradigm' altogether too often. No more of that.

It has been confirmed. I'm losing my mind. Considering my physical condition it is apropos. 

 

2 comments:

  1. OH, I've lost mine too! How romantic! Maybe our minds are out frolicking or having a mud fight or on a secret adventure. I hope they come back together with all sorts of new stuff for us to learn.

    ReplyDelete