Total Pageviews

Monday, January 5, 2015

Cruise three

Cruise three. Food.

Its really unfair and frustrating - unfair to you and frustrating for me - to have an ALSer report on cruise ship food quality. Most everything with texture puts me in a panic as my swallowing function is so compromised. That said, I'll try to be objective nonetheless.

The buffet was okay.

The main dining room was better.

The sushi restaurant was great but I had swallowing problems.

The steak restaurant we did not visit.

The Mexican restaurant we heard was great.

The Italian restaurant was best.

Room service was good.

Eating was once one of my favorite necessities. Now it ranks even with waking. I loved to cook. My problem is maddening.

Suffice it to say that our culinary experience was all it should have been. The service was ridiculous. My senses are just dulled. The soups were excellent.

I'm sorry for this less than imaginative post. It just ain't there today. Ask Amy about the food.

2 comments:

  1. You eat what is easy on your palate and system and let AMY EATS WHAT SHE LIKES

    ReplyDelete