Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Pictures or no? I lobby you

Rachel is instrumental in the process of distributing my blog posts. She constantly finds time within her busy life to finish the process of getting my words out there. That alone is too much for me to ask.

As to whether I'm sensitive enough to stop here? I'm too self indulged to not push my luck.

Rachel is a world class photographer, having extensive experience in medical, forensic, portrait, nature, sports and wedding photography, yet there are no pictures on my blog posts.

If this changes, you will know I got my way. If not, powers beyond my control have prevailed.

2 comments:

  1. First of all, thanks for the kudo's dadda.
    Secondly, I would like to state that I believe that my position of official blog distributor is an important one, and I take it seriously. I send your blog posts through, untainted by my perspective- thereby giving people your true point of view and voice. If I were to add random photos to your posts, as I saw fit, would they pass your muster? Ahhhh, but what if they weren't random? What if they were photos from your life? Those are a bit difficult for me to shoot these days as I now live in another city (albeit only a couple hours from you). So where does that leave us? At an impasse, I believe. I will leave it to the consensus to decide.
    Love you.
    I'll post pictures if you want me to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. heheheheheeee.... me thinks there can be an opening for fun play a foot here.....hahhaha.... me, camera....surprise moments... hehehee.e.e. Do ya know your Dad wore his hair in a PONY TAIL yesterday! YES! Yes he did. No, No it wasn't me punishing him. I'm just saying I might be able to phone text you some. Maybe you could even edit them to the point it doesn't look like I sent them:)

    ReplyDelete