Total Pageviews

Monday, November 17, 2014

Figure this out

I propose my own incarnation of the new zeitgeist of the future, consisting exclusively of the verbal architecture that comes from within my certainly addled mind. This proposition is dependent upon my ability to sustain a palatable cultural identity lying parallel with a confluence of the multitudes of varied cognition of reasoning adhering to foreign brain matter. The single deprecation to my proposal lies in the unfortunate inability for society to comprehend the workings of my grand design of cultural nirvana imbued with phantasmagorical physical and psychological ideologies previously aired only in my subterranean subconscious.

The prospect of an altered existence lies dormant throughout our universe, only. Exploration beyond our limited reality is the single path to discovery of the truth. Salvation can be found without the restrictions of time or matter. Energy is everything and has no name, no identity.

This post has nothing to do with ALS. Or does it?

No comments:

Post a Comment