Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Cough, gag (kidding)

Today I haven't yet choked. Yay.


My family keeps me alive. Despite my propensity towards annoyance and aggravation, they baby me and nurture me and love me. The least I can do is stick around long enough to test their durability and resolve. Without their support I would be dead to the world even if biologically sustained. There are many ways to be dead, not the least of which is in your heart. Mine keeps beating thanks to my family. Hug appreciate yours. You will always need them.

2 comments:

  1. mmmmwmwwwwwaaaaa! (Kiss noise) We love you too much to just let you go because someone else in a white coat is too lazy to figure things out. NO! Not the men in the white coats with the long sleeved trendy jacket waiting around the corner for you. Every day you surprise me with what you can do or what you say or what you are willing to try.
    You are amazing. And yes. We will always need you.

    ReplyDelete