Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Busy, busy

Believe it or not, often I'm too busy to post. Today is one of those days. I'm stealing time. As ludicris as this may seem, my free time comes at a price. Since I have no job I have no way to pay. So I steal. I'm as stealthy as a statue. Between being fed, taking my medication, being pampered, fighting my headgear, resting, sleeping, using the toilet, having my teeth brushed, my hair brushed, my face washed, a shower, being dressed, watching tv, playing around on Facebook, catching sports scores, reading the news stories, checking my email, solving the world's problems, brushing up on my physics, investigating new recipes, offering my expertise in matters of familial importance, adding a word a day to my vocabulary, following the latest wheelchair trends.........
You see? I must be a time bandit. And you thought I sat around all day! Well, I do. Shame on your presumtion.
I don't intend to sit, I'm just finding myself poised to do so. Gravity is not my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment