Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Inner cranial supposition

Remember that all exceptional experience must come to an end in order to make way for the next. I use the singular term because each deserves individual attention rather than the indignity of being identified as part of a group.
My exceptional experience can easily be defined as unique, and as such it has permeated my essence as well as those near to me. I have become a conduit through which has flowed the emotions of a lifetime, once held tight, kept, now released, naked and unashamed, for all to see, to feel, to mull over and critique, to embrace or discard.
I have become an open book, though the pages are written in language of the heart, undecipherable except through emotion and empathy, unreadable except through my eyes. I cannot resist exposing myself lest I die before those around me understand that I am made of more than my parts, that I have only recently discovered my true makeup and that only the razor's edge of simplicity defines character and being. Everything else is a fabrication of convenience and security.
To say I'm alone would be folly, though folly rules the day when I look within myself, where I am singularly upon the battlefield fighting for my life, where my weapons are but mind and spirit and my mount is determination.
I have a responsibility to continue on forever, however short that may be. That being said, I'm outta here before I become a brain in a jar.

2 comments:

  1. You can't sort of dive. You commit to dive or you don't. If you feel responsible to continue- then there is no glass jar exit. Or do you only feel the responsibility but have no intention of acting on behalf of that notion. As usual, your thoughts are either too complex and deep for my little pin head or you are a contradiction and you prove it each time you open your eyes to write.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admit to being a contradiction in that I will fight tooth and nail until my teeth are gone and my nails have worn away, then I will retire myself, having no weapons with which to fight. Take that as you like.

    ReplyDelete