Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Briefly- More Later

Welcome to November- It has been 19 days since I last posted (fighting extinction), and a lot has happened since that fateful day. 

Amy is typing this which compels me to speak of her, surely embarrassing her yet giving me reason for my shit eatin' grin. 

This may not be funny but the truth is if it weren't for her I would either be a basket case or an urn dweller.  I kid you not.  My biggest fear, surpassing any related to ALS, is that she would A). Die, B). Get sick, C). Get sick of me, D). Find someone who can walk and talk, (good luck with that) or E). All of the above.  I jest.  She is the best thing that ever happened to me.  You learn of someone's mettle when they're put in a situation that is potentially down hill and untenable.  She rocks.  She also brushes my teeth, puts on my socks and powders my armpits with Chole residuals.  She feeds me onions, sardines, sushi, cheesies and on one occasion herring and wine sauce.  She must really love me.

I have much to say, but for now this is all I have time for.  I miss everyone.
I'll be back soon.

3 comments:

  1. smile every chance you can,laugh even when its not supposed to be funny-best medicine in the world (except a great wife)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to read your post! We think the two of you are inspirational to the two of us! Cathy and Mike

    ReplyDelete