Total Pageviews

Friday, April 21, 2017

It's happening

As you have noticed I haven't written from Tracy's Blog in quite a while.
The truth is - I was tired of hearing myself whine and I was pretty sure you were too.

I have big plans to list every positive person, helpful piece of equipment, recipe and doctor that helped us on our journey 
but- getting a life, that does not include Tracy,  has turned out to be much more time consuming and complicated than just living without the one you love.
I'm often embarrassed at my lack of intestinal fortitude when it comes to following through with writing a book or meeting with doctors.
It's a constant tight rope act for me to continue to keep one foot in the real world and one in the world I want to create.

So when I got this wonderful news I couldn't wait to get on here and share it.

I just heard the day before yesterday from Linda Paulhus who is starting a medical center to help those with ALS.  She is working on getting funding.  She knows the ALS journey and she also knows the TRUTH- that people CAN be helped.  It ISN'T a hopeless forgone conclusion that diagnosis means death.

Then I just heard tonight from Tish, the head of  HealingALS.org https://healingals.org/ organization, that they have received a promise of donation to fund the cost of completing the Documentary highlighting over 20 people that have been diagnosed with ALS that have slowed or stopped progression or even reversed their symptoms.

Those interviewed in this film are living breathing humans that were given the SAME death sentence as ALL those with ALS.  They refused to give up before they even tried to heal. Then the continued to NOT give up.  Now they are telling OTHERS - Do NOT give up!!!  And what they did to overcome their ALS Death sentence.  They were surprised to find others who had healed using nearly the SAME methods.

So, I have real joy in my heart knowing that the TRUTH is going to get out soon.
The book is almost completed.  They have webinars that they will share the information they have gathered.  They have a conference called where they discuss actual HEALTH ideas that anyone is allowed to participate in.  They have short interview that will be on You Tube.
Several of these ALS warriors have already written books of their own.

Together we will unite to make a statement that CAN NOT be ignored.  No more doctors nonchalantly spouting that there is NO PROOF.  No more half truths and misguided misinformation.
The truth is coming....
I wonder how it will change the lives of those without ALS.  Those who will realize that those of us in the trenches aren't making up wishful fairy tales or in denial or trying to scam people as I was told so often.  

The world is about to become a much better place thanks to a handful of people who WOULD NOT GIVE UP.

How do I know all this?
Because these people took the time to CALL ME more than a year AFTER the death of my husband.  They weren't looking to GET anything FROM me.  They knew I would be happy and so she called to share her joy with me out of the kindness of her heart.
The people who are changing the world in this amazing way have done so out of their OWN POCKETS.  They have taken their OWN TIME to make this miracle.

My thanks to my relentless heroes.
HealingALS.org
Donate now.
The money will go to helping share the TRUTH.





2 comments:

  1. As a sign of gratitude for how my husband was saved from ALS, i decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.
    My husband was diagnosed of ALS in 2013 and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because he was my all and the symptoms were terrible, he always have trouble swallowing , and he always complain of Weakness of the body . we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure him. I searched for a cure and i saw a testimony by someone who was cured and so many other with similar body problem, and he left the contact of the doctor who had the cure to ALS. I never imagined ALS has a natural cure not until i contacted him and he assured me my husband will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my husband used it and in one months he was fully okay even up till this moment he is so full of life. ALS has a cure and it is a herbal cure contact the doctor for more info on drwilliams098675@gmail.com on how to get the medication. Thanks for reading my testimony.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Karen from Canada, I once suffered from a terrible and Chronic ALS,for more than 23 years , the doctor told me there was no permanent cure i was given medications to slow down its progress, i constantly felt my health was deteriorating as i constantly had muscle weakness and difficulty speaking ,this ailment was really terrible especially when am going out with my friends, i have this constant disorder for about 23 years, this was really a terrible ailment ,on thin one day that i was going through the internet,and i came across a post of Mrs kate on how her husband was been cured from als through the help of Dr Williams herbal product, I contacted this herbal doctor via his email and explain everything to him and make purchase of his product,few days later he sent me the herbal medicine through courier service, when i received the herbal medicine, i used it for 1 months as prescribed by dr williams and i was totally cured within those week of usage,on thin now i have not experience any sign or characteristics again . for more information you can email him on drwilliams098675@gmail.com for help

    ReplyDelete