Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

The Truth

I just found out that yet another ALS friend has passed away.
This just days away from the one year anniversary of Tracy's leaving the planet.
Perhaps I am just over emotional due to the stress, sadness and frustration but things just don't seem right.

I have been told repeatedly by many who love and care about me to give myself time to heal.
Focus on myself and my life.
Don't upset myself chasing rainbows and upsetting myself over things I can not change.

Spoken and unspoken opinions, real and imagined about the "truth" of our journey and possibilities loom, ever present.

To be honest, I have spent a LOT of time considering whether my beliefs and paths were just a dream I created to ignore "their" truth.  Was I just completely in denial as they say?  Were we 100% doomed as explained repeatedly from the moment of diagnosis by the medical world?

If so - how do I explain the fact that Tracy DID do better when I followed the advice of those using common sense health methods?  I know I myself felt better when I stopped eating processed foods and started nutritional supplements.  I know I feel a lot worse now that I have become lazy and fallen into old bad eating habits.

How do I explain the people I have been speaking to from HealingALS.org for YEARS now that have all improved their health after being diagnosed EXACTLY as we were? Some of these reversals have been medically verified already.

How do I explain the doctors absolute refusal to discuss ANY of the successes Tracy achieved?


I've spent a year doing my best to ignore the pain and agony those being newly diagnosed each day are going thru in order that I can gain some perspective.  So that I can see the TRUTH of the situation.

I see it the same way I did a year ago.
Millions and millions of dollars have been spent on finding a magic pill to "cure" ALS and we are no closer now than we were 80 years ago to having that happen.

But we DO have more than 20 people who have found the SAME WAYS to heal themselves of the diagnosis and symptoms of ALS because they REFUSED to give up. They refused to listen to the negativity and hopelessness heaped upon them by doctors.  They have come together to share what worked for them and find ways to share it with others in need.

But the truth is too uncomfortable for the public to invest in.  They are willing to continue to throw money at marketing campaigns to feel good about themselves never taking enough time to realize they are paying salaries and getting NOTHING to show for it.  Zero success.  ZERO in 80 years.
$128 MILLION DOLLARS just since the Ice Bucket Challenge in 2014.

HealingALS.org is a group of highly educated volunteers that have beaten the odds and reversed their symptoms.
They want to share those ideas with the world.
Donate to them NOW so others just like Tracy can have a chance to know the TRUTH.





No comments:

Post a Comment