Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 27, 2016

Playing Tracy

Thank you all who have helped me make it through the first year of living without Tracy.  
Something I haven't done since I was 15 years old.

To celebrate my survival
 and
 Tracy's wild wonderful life
 I plan to do "Tracy things" today.

Tracy loved to cook and was really good at it.
Man I miss Wednesday Night Feasts.
There are moments when I have seriously considered contacting a Voodoo Queen to reconstitute Tracy in order that I can have just one more batch of his Chicken and Dumplings, Chili or Monte Cristos.

I have baked cookies and eaten enough for both of us- twice, already tonight in preparation for tomorrow.
I will "stir the pot" Tracy style.  Politics, religion, fashion, education, vaccine, medicine, money.

My kids are brilliant and are choosing to play Tracy {and Jim} (his best friend and work partner for 25 years) and are going to be "niced out" (meaning it's too NICE to Work)  followed by the typical movie theater marathon.  
I am going to jump in on that brain storm!

Going to eat afterward could be anything from Korean, Sushi to Hot Wings or Red Robin.

I "plan" to spontaneously follow all nonsensical  impulses just for the fun of it.

I will open my doors and blare my music until the windows rattle.

I will drive while clicking the radio button repeatedly saying each time, The next song is the BEST song EVER, no, the NEXT song is the Best song ever.....

I will brag endlessly about each and every activity my children and grandchildren have ever done or thought about doing or talked about doing and beam with pride KNOWING they are the best kids ever.

I will make terrible jokes, TERRIBLE, and laugh at myself like I am the funniest person on the planet.

I will watch Bruce Lee, Jet Li, Van Damme or Steven Seagal movies followed by Planet Earth.

I will tease my grand kids.

I will buy a ridiculously extravagant gift just to watch the reaction when I give it.

I will love endlessly and selflessly.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment