Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 30, 2016

Ask Questions before accepting answers

 Who do we believe and why?

I don't have answers.  
I have questions.
Those questions allowed me to find out that not all answers are created equal.
 
In some ways I believe now that not really knowing much provided me with an opportunity to ask questions others would be too embarrassed to admit they didn't know the answers to.
I started with NO knowledge, not even enough to know what questions to ask!!
I still don't know very much
 but what I learned is to not accept the first answer that comes along as fact.
 
I want YOU to start questioning everything
 you accept to be true
 just because someone told you it's true.
THINK!!!
Make the information pass YOUR test for logic
as my father would say.
 
What I have learned from our politicians these past few months is that 
EVERYBODY has answers!!!
They might not be to the questions we are asking.
They might not be the correct answers.
The answers might not make any sense at all.
But boy oh boy everybody sure does have an opinion that most of the time
they speak as if it is fact.
In the words of my friend Dorothy:
Throw a percentage behind any trivia and most people will believe it's true.
 
 
 
So the FDA in 2013 says they are backing off of some antibiotics. 
Why would they do that?
Obviously because there is enough evidence showing cause for concern for our health is my guess.
Not a fact. It's just my opinion.
But we are still allowed to eat the food they believe is unsafe while they transition with NO warning label or commercials by FDA- but they know it's bad for us. 
Right?  
I'm looking for answers to try to make sense out of this new world I have been forced into. 
I used to believe most of what I was told by "Professionals",
cause come on, they know more than me about a lot of things.
Things just don't make sense to me- 
but no one else is acting all freaked out so....hhhhmmm...
What am I not understanding here?

 Take the commercials on TV NOW that send the message-"don't be a fool by falling for this marketing hype about antibiotics being bad for you" with an actor portraying a goof with an IQ of about 30 showing how stupid we are for being gullible enough to fall for ever thinking animal raised on drugs will in any way be effected by them if they stop using said drugs in the magic amount of time to pass "the FDA test" (the same organization that tested them to say they were safe to begin with that are changing their minds) for what THEY think is a reasonable risk to OUR health. 
 
Why are they allowed to purposely put our health at risk by telling us things in a way that will harm us? Isn't some sort of crime if a business cons us with the intent of making money knowing it is a risk to our health? 
 If a toy manufacturer sells a toy that later spins apart and blinds a child, or a phone catches fire or a car's air bag kills someone what happens?  
They recall it.  
They Stop production until they change it.
You don't see continuing advertisements selling these BAD items do you? Or do you?
I don't really know.  I'm just asking questions here.

But they are following FDA regulations so they are not at fault so we have nothing to worry about I guess.  Our meager little minds can't conceive of all the complicated jargon that now makes our unsafe drug ridden food magically chemical free is the message they are sending to us and I sure am confused so maybe they are right.
 
Now here you have a gal who is explaining exactly WHY these animals are "safe" to eat because it's HER BUSINESS to do so. 
And Because they meet the FDA regulations she says.
The same regulations that they started changing years ago.
So...since I don't know much about anything it's very confusing to me how the very agency this gal is using as her meter for safety, that has ALREADY had to recant their decision that it's SAFE to eat antibiotics, is telling us WE ARE STUPID for not believing her opinion that this is all safe. 
I believe her rant began because her business got slammed in this CNN report.
But I don't know really.  I'm just guessing- as do most people who put information out to the public I am finding.

 If you sculpt a donut out of cow poo but it looks like a chocolate donut and it's decorated like a donut and maybe they can even make it smell kind of like a donut-
it's still a pile of crap.  
But a lot of people will believe it's a donut.
 
 So- Why am I posting this? 
 
I don't care if you eat healthy or not.
 I care that if you WANT or NEED to eat healthy you CAN
 and that if there are delicious deep fried, chocolate covered poisons
 you want to enjoy
 YOU have the right to KNOW
 how much poison is in there 
so ya know just how much you can handle.
Your life. Your choice. 
 
In our ALS journey we were told things that were NOT TRUE by (well meaning ?) medical staff repeatedly.  For a long time we believed them.
It cost us valuable time and changed decisions that could have improved the quality and/or length of our lives.
We were also repeatedly, consistently chastised for bringing the medical world healing information that was HEALTH and FOOD related- not drug based.
Each time we were given the same answer by each person. "There is NO PROOF" that works.
Don't get scammed.  If it worked wouldn't everyone be doing it?
 
When I asked if they had done or were willing to do any research about it I was told by doctors and ALS association groups that the money from those campaigns you all were so generous to donate to ONLY goes to DRUG research controlled by the FDA.
Guess what- LIVING, breathing, working people 
ARE PROOF
 that something is working better than nothing 
which is what those with ALS are offered by the medical world.
I can find NO cases of people being 
"healthied to death".

I do however personally KNOW people diagnosed with ALS and had their cases RECONFIRMED as ALS that have REVERSED their symptoms by means of extreme healthy living practices.
ALL these people say the same thing.
Most doctors consistently refuse to accept or share or even listen to how they are healing themselves.

We are brainwashed to put our first trust in people we do not know that have NO PROOF that what they say is true because of their position in business and we are taught reasonable nice intelligent people don't fly in the face of "their qualified opinions". 
 
I say RESULTS ARE PROOF. 
First hand results are proof.

If a doctor tells you there is NO HOPE. NO HELP
as we were told over and over again,
that just means THEY don't have the answer-
not that there aren't answers.
Find those who have accomplished what you want to.
They are out there.
They want to help.
HealingALS.org
Donate today so
others like Tracy 
have a chance.

3 comments:

  1. lyHi. I'm glad I found you. I was diagnosed with ALS 6 weeks ago. So I'm trying to figure out what I should do. I love this post! I blog also, so I'm writing about this disease some. Tomorrow I go to get the stomach tube put in. And things are starting to weaken. I wish I could figure out what to take and eat and all that would help. I go to Emory Wed. that's here in GA. The first time I went there they didn't tell me what to do or eat or anything. They gave me some papers to read and I did, but I have a lot of questions for this time. This is only my second time of seeing my Dr. I hope you're feeling ok tonight! I'll be back here reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a sign of gratitude for how my husband was saved from the dreaded ALS, i decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.
    My husband was diagnosed of ALS in 2013 and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because he was my all and the symptoms were terrible, he had difficulty swallowing, all his joints were dead and that made him immobile to mention but a few. we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure him. I searched for a cure and i saw a testimony by someone who was cured and he left the contact of the doctor who had the cure in 2015. I never imagined ALS has a cure not until i contacted him and he assured me my husband will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my husband used it and in three months he was fully okay even up till this moment he is so full of life. ALS has a cure and it is a herbal cure contact the doctor for more info on josephalberteo@gmail.com on how to get the medication. Thanks for reading my story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Amy
    I have a relative, who is suffering from MND. Could you please share your email ID. My email ID is keya.singh.05@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete