Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 24, 2015

PollyAmy Returns!

Merry Christmas!!!!

After yesterdays PollyPoopy bleak post PollyAmy nagged me all night to say- but wait! What about ME!!!???

Everything I wrote yesterday was and is absolutely true.
This is also 100% true.

I have had such GREAT days celebrating Christmas.
Today on Christmas Eve and I have played volleyball and basketball, eaten great food, worked on presents, called family, watched a Christmas movie and now we are on our NEXT great meal all with the family.
Then on to inside games, more movies, desserts and Santa time!

Yesterday I took the kids to the movies, we have gone out to see the lights, listened to Christmas Music, gone Christmas shopping,  and so much more!

Each and everything I do I think- Tracy would LOVE this, Tracy would hate this, Tracy would never believe this, Tracy would be so excited about this.  I hope Tracy would be happy with my choices this year.  

Thank you all for everything you have done for Tracy and I.
Merry Christmas to All.



No comments:

Post a Comment