Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 12, 2015

He's Baaaaccckkk

Just thought I should let you know, and I don't really know why I think that, except I think that Tracy would have let you know if he was here, and since he is now, I am, for him...letting you know that he is here.

We (meaning my wonderful son in law) picked up his ashes today and brought him home until we recycle him to the earth in some magnificent Tracy style.

Bungee jumping?
Sky Diving?
Off some roof of a giant home he built?
Have a class of TKD kids kick him into oblivion?
Make him into a craft project ( this one has gotten a number of votes and is leading the pack)?
Take him on a beautiful vacation and leave him there?
Blend him with his other relatives that have gone before?

I'd love to hear your ideas.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment