Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Believe it or not

Believe it or not

 So today's post is about belief which to me ties directly into hope which to me ties directly to your chances of surviving any chronic disease diagnosis
To me this is at the core of one of the biggest problems of the  Healing ALS journey.
From the moment you are diagnosed you are told repeatedly- 
There is NO HOPE.
As a certified hypnotist I will tell you that having a highly respected person of authority make a shocking statement that is emotionally charged and plays on your worst fears and then repeating - there is NO HOPE over and over again is Hypnosis 101 in the most harmful way.  
It's the basic formula for any brainwashing recipe and it is used in cults commonly. 
Look it up.  
Don't BELIEVE anything I say.  
Look it all up yourself and make sure you are finding what YOU believe to be true and not just taking what you hear or see as fact.  
If you have NO HOPE then you will not try to heal. How can you achieve a goal you are not trying to reach?
 Doctors make sure they do not give you False Hope for they fear they could be sued.  
Doctors do NOT want to be sued.

The term false hope seems to be an oxymoron.  
You either have hope=the feeling that what is wanted can be had or that events will turn out for the best or you don't.
False hope means what you believe to be achievable is in direct opposition to another person's opinion that many times they believe to be fact.  They BELIEVE there is no hope.  They say it is a FACT.
This brings the question to light-what is a FACT?
Fact-(according to 3 different dictionary sources) a thing that is known or proved to be true, something that actually exists; reality; truth. a statement that is true or can be proved with evidence.
In these definitions -WHO is doing the proving? What is their motivation?  What evidence are they willing to consider or not consider?  
My definition of fact is information some believe to be true at this moment.  Because let's face it, there are people still debating if the Earth is flat or whether we really went to the moon.  We thought Bill Cosby was a good guy and that blood letting and leaches were a good avenue to treat disease.
Facts change all the time with the amount of knowledge and information we are exposed to and have time to consider.  Facts clearly are also often manipulated for political or financial gain.  
(That's another whole ball of wax.)

Known as Gus-isms, my father has many wonderful words of wisdom that make us ponder.  
There are still some I don't have a clue what they mean but this one I have found to be very true.

Just because you don't understand me doesn't make me wrong.
Event, item of information, or state of affairs existing, observed, or known to have happened, and which is confirmed or validated to such an extent that it is considered 'reality.'

Read more: http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/fact.html

Event, item of information, or state of affairs existing, observed, or known to have happened, and which is confirmed or validated to such an extent that it is considered 'reality.'

Read more: http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/fact.html


Event, item of information, or state of affairs existing, observed, or known to have happened, and which is confirmed or validated to such an extent that it is considered 'reality.'

Read more: http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/fact.html
So- in general, doctors say to those who are looking for options for healing ALS that it's Impossible.
When you have experienced the Impossible (being diagnosed with ALS having never been sick in your life until that point, as one example) in my experience, anything then becomes possible.
Below are a couple links to the Impossible being done on a daily basis.
Tracy and I have worked with both these men directly. They do EXACTLY what they say and show they can do.  It's shocking.  It's life altering.  
It changes your perception of reality.
We are told these things are IMPOSSIBLE and yet- we experienced the impossible ourselves on more than one occasion.  We spoke to many others with documented serious and life threatening illnesses who were healed after western medicine had failed and given up on them.  This includes animals as well as humans taking the Placebo Effect out of the equation for me.
You can debate HOW you BELIEVE it's being done or you might want to consider the answers those who are doing it give. But it IS happening.
How does choosing to believe or not believe impact your life?
What consequence or judgement would you have to deal with if you chose to believe?

Open your mind to new possibilities and enjoy!!!

 Fun with Master Zhou-
This wonderful little 83 year old dynamo was absolutely incredible and I look forward to going back and visiting him again some day.
He created movement and strength in Tracy's legs that was not there before.  After being wheelchair bound for many months Tracy was able to stand for a short time and even took 4 steps with help and then backwards 4 steps.  Tracy had a frozen shoulder issue Master Zhou loosened. 
I have videos that show a bit of Master working with Tracy. I'll try to figure out how to load them on here.  (Talk about a miracle!!)  
 Without context it's really hard to understand how much movement he gained while Master worked on him.
He tells you to say HOT if things get too intense.  I can not express clearly enough how HOT things get.  I mean red hot poker hot.  His energy starts out warm and then you hear the sizzle on the foil and you think, I'm ok, I'm ok....then it quickly becomes clear you are absolutely going to say HOT so he will move the towel and have him quit waving his hand over you for a second.
 We spoke with many he had healed who volunteer to help him now.
There are many videos on You Tube of him going back many years- Universities have studied him (which was actually one of the reasons I chose to give him a chance) as well as being on TV shows.

http://www.masterzhou.com/
 In this first video start at about 35 minutes to see Master Zhou at work.  This is the same room, in the same building, working with the same staff as when we were there.

I just like this one so I'm including it.
This is fun- Stan Lee's Super Human's
I like Stan's last statement at the end of this video.

You can find all sorts of fun videos of Zhou from That's Incredible and Ripley's Believe it or not...
Look around.  I think it helps unbrainwash you when you see so many situations Master Zhou is in where people are looking to discount what he does as a hoax and can't.
Talk about Miracles!!!
If you knew Tracy or his blog at all then you know he was not a big fan of organized religion.
It was a sign of how much he loved me to agree to skype and then eventually meet and have appointments with Dr. Nemeh.
Dr Nemeh is a real medical doctor who just happens to also be able to do what he considers religious healings.   He gave us great sound medical advice that helped us so much.
Now, I know how nuts this is going to sound but I am gonna tell the truth anyway.

I saw in my research that this guy has an incredible success rate during his healing services.  Being a hypnotist I thought- perhaps power of suggestion as much as power of prayer (which I do absolutely believe in as well- again another whole ball of blog post).  
Over skype he improved Tracy's panic and anxiety that was keeping either of us from having any kind of quality of life at that time.  He improved Tracy's swallowing which had become a very dire situation.  Tracy's choking and gasping improved greatly after the very first meeting.  He gave us so much good sound, practical, HEALTH information that helped.
On other visits there was always some kind of improvement but the bottom line was- Tracy really liked him.  He liked and respected this man who was so so different from him.  
Dr. Nemeh is a quiet, gentle man.
I took Tracy to a religious healing service (talk about suffering for Tracy!!!  He was praying that lightning bolt would come down and save him right then and there).  What was REALLY surprising is that I am the one who got a healing!!
They prayed over Tracy.  I thought they were done and then they moved to me.  Now remember there is a whole church full of people with REAL problems hoping for healing so of course I felt instantly guilty (yep, Cathoic up bringing).  I had not told ANYONE.  NO ONE that my back was out because I was Tracy's full time caregiver.  I had in the past tried to get help in a couple times when I had back problems before and it was always a disaster.  More work for me- they couldn't do what I needed them to and I was out $75.  So, it had been a long day on that pew waiting for our turn but who was I to complain when Tracy was sitting right there. (Perspective on suffering).  They do their thing, a hand on the front and back of me, gently praying then POP!!!  I feel it in my back.  Dr. quietly says mmmhhhmmm....then moves on.
At this point I am just stunned.  We go back to our place on the pew and I test and test and test my back.  I twist and turn.  Nothing.  No problem.  I think- power of suggestion (logical, skeptical me).  I think in a few minutes it could wear off.  Then I think- what am I doing!?  I am looking a gift God in the mouth!  I am grateful and thankful.
Now this is still HILARIOUS to me.  
Dr. Nemeh is a very quiet respectful gentle guy.
We go down the line waiting our turn to thank him as we leave the church.
When I get to him I am still flabbergasted!  
I tell him he healed my back!! I am all animated and shocked.  He looks me straight in the eye and with a "look" of DUH he says I KNOW,  and with that gentle smile says what do you think I am doing up there all day! ahahahahahahahahaaa.a..a  
It was soooo out of character for him.  But he takes what he does as a matter of course.  
Yes, Miracles Happen.  
(It's the name of his book).
Dr. Issam Nemeh-
http://drnemeh.com/
https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search;_ylt=AwrDQykqjAhaOT0Ahcc0nIlQ;_ylu=X3oDMTBncGdyMzQ0BHNlYwNzZWFyY2gEdnRpZAM-;_ylc=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?gprid=s8Cr_wCdSTyRafNHlLcuKA&pvid=JM58yzEwLjFQuLGCVWagQQM2MjYwMgAAAADsxxqG&p=dr+issam+nemeh+faith+healer&ei=UTF-8&fr2=p%3As%2Cv%3Av%2Cm%3Asa&fr=yhs-adk-adk_sbnt&hsimp=yhs-adk_sbnt&hspart=adk#id=2&vid=826c2db67296c39350359f30b906aa91&action=view


Who do you believe?  
The doctors with zero successes? 
Or the healers with many many documented successes?


1 comment:

  1. As a sign of gratitude for how my husband was saved from ALS, i decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.
    My husband was diagnosed of ALS in 2013 and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because he was my all and the symptoms were terrible, he always have trouble swallowing , and he always complain of Weakness of the body . we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure him. I searched for a cure and i saw a testimony by someone who was cured and so many other with similar body problem, and he left the contact of the doctor who had the cure to ALS. I never imagined ALS has a natural cure not until i contacted him and he assured me my husband will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my husband used it and in one months he was fully okay even up till this moment he is so full of life. ALS has a cure and it is a herbal cure contact the doctor for more info on drwilliams098675@gmail.com on how to get the medication. Thanks for reading my testimony.

    ReplyDelete