Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

I'm unconventional

We are soon to begin a journey into the world of........





I'm soon to rid myself of the last remnants of modern pharmacutical Poison.......


The road less travelled leads to tropical rainforest greenery.......



Conventional means are exhausted......

If not now, never......


I will be trippin'.......

Bob Marley be confused.......



The cows may crow.....


      Got you guessing yet? Worried? In my position, which is approaching morbidly static, fresh underwear is as rare as fresh ideas. Don't fret, if it works I'll let you know. If it doesn't, you'll know.

Between us, a couple of nuts. I plan to keep it that way.

2 comments:

  1. Tell mom you can wear them forwards, backwards, rightside out and inside out before she has to wash them again. You're welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's new..........seems like you'all are on the right track.

    Keep it that way. Oh, and don't be so stingy with the pictures!

    Brian

    ReplyDelete