Total Pageviews

Monday, February 16, 2015

New Zealand 2011


New Zealand 2011

I can't believe it's been three and a half years since Rachel took me there. Hopefully she can caption all of the pictures and explain the moo cow video. Rachel, give them it all!
New Zealand: Aptly named Aoteoroa- Land of the Long White Cloud

On top of the Franz Joseph glacier via helicopter ride.
At the Wai-O-Tapu Thermal Wonderland.  Yes, the water is actually that color green.

A beautiful beach on the side of the road- yes, please!
A little Maori cultural evening.


It was a bit off the beaten path, but a pretty diversion!

Wanaka's Puzzling World
That's a lot of water flowing past. 

No shortage of waterfalls here!

That would be the same glacial water runoff I made Amy and Poppo walk through when they visited almost ten years previous. Hee hee.
 
Such a variety of views for such a small country.


We can't forget our trip to the Auckland Zoo!


 *Rachel's voice: Had some difficulties adding the moo-video, but perhaps it will show up on Facebook later...  In advance, I apologize about the poor videoing skills- I was laughing too hard to do a good job.
And I can't forget to send out a heartfelt thank you to my good friend Raed and his beautiful family for hosting and helping us in Auckland.  I may not see you often, but you are always in my heart and in my prayers.  Thank you, my friend.

It was a great trip, dadda.  I am glad you had fun.  I know I sure did!  And I'm with you- I can't believe it's been 3.5 years already!  Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment