Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Lunch at your expense

Yesterday I deleted a potential post. The statement was bold and accusatory on several levels. I rarely ever hit the clear button, but after Amy's comments regarding the content, I dumped the entire post.

Sometimes I sling my writing from common decency onto the dungheap of blame and fraternization. I get pissed off at so many smug, self righteous do gooders claiming to have all the answers without having a clue as to what I go through every single minute of every single day. Pikers!

Crap! I didn't mean to go there!

Soooo! While I'm changing subject, what do you think I should write about? What do you want to read when you open this blog? I can write about anything, but I'd kinda like to get off the depressing ALS thing for a brief time.

I can, and will bullshit. It is the fertilizer of creative writing. I'm fond of languishing in the stuff. So, pour some sugar on me and wait for the flies. Draw up a chair, clothespin your nose and bleat your request. I'll try to serve your desires. Keep in mind the longer you wait the more rancid the dish.

2 comments:

  1. i'd like to pleasant childhood memories and impressions, maybe neighborhood and school related, growing up in Peoria, favorite haunts, early friendships. Thanks for asking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to hear about what it was like raising three children in Peoria and their mischief, family vacations that take you back to a better place, what it was like learning martial arts with So Kim (sp?), adventures. I love your stories! The way you paint such a descriptive picture of the situation always makes me laugh. I'm also loving the pictures you post on fb.

    ReplyDelete