Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Hiya

I've been too busy working out for the upcoming "Walk for ALS" event coming to Dallas. All of us afflicted will be in the running for slowest time. I'm sure to win with a guaranteed crossing of the finish line : never. All that aside, I refuse to finish "dead" last. I would prefer to live to not run another day.

So. I'm still around. My wife is still beautiful and under-appreciated, my family is fabulous and my friends are still a caring lot. I hope to see many in August.

I'll write more when I feel like it.

3 comments:

  1. You are soooooooo bbaaaadddd!! I think we should have a ROLL for ALS and make able bodied persons navigate through a grocery store with head gear or have a partner drive the chair with the attendant control through the mall and in the elevator and get them in a car in record time with all their toes and elbows!!

    Get feeling like writing buddy and start showing off on the PC will ya! I have plans for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You act like you got nuttin' to do but sit around all day. Not on MY watch mister!! You have "Rabbit" to watch with Isaac and Asa dodging to do and answering Alex's million questions and I Pad games to pick out and your cook book and recipes and health videos and our anniversary and our family reunion and and and....

    ReplyDelete