Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Not much

Illustrating the same old things over and over again is getting, well........ Old. That's why I occasionally inject a fight or a childhood memory or an observation of no relevance to this blog. Sometimes I make up stories. I'll always let you know what is real and what is not, though you're unlikely to be confused over which is which.

I'll tell you this about me: I've got too much to contribute to my universe. I'm equally inept when it comes to dying as I am at living. I seem to float in a Catholic style purgatory, streaming from side to side, looking for a nonexistent door. I can't seem to figure out anything that works. I'm in a race where nobody is moving, leaving no clues as to which direction to run.

Forty one percent of us lose cognitive ability. It might have found an entrance to my brain. I can only hope any dysfunction I'm experiencing in extant from birth. Sorry for the worthless post. I just don't have it today.

1 comment: