Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Glendale Heights - a start

Glendale Heights :

for a few months during the beginning of my fourth grade year of school we lived in a predominantly Italian American populated townhouse style housing project. It was here that I:

got hit by a car driven by a middle aged bleach blond bartender. It was a darkish blue Ford Mustang, dirty, maybe a '67. My bike, a tall three speed, was pretzelized by her front end, committing me airborne from dead stationary as she left the pavement to slap my sorry ass pot to top over her hood, up her windshield, across her roof, down the trunk and into the ditch. I should've charged her for a car wash. The human chamois, I'm. I carried my dead bike home.

got hit in the testicles by a speeding football at the hands of a big Italian kid.

got dragged, kicking and screaming, by dad, to the barber shop to get what little Dippety Do styled hair I had mowed down to a crew cut, requiring me to wear a stocking cap at all times possible.

That's all I got for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment