Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Effort resumption

Let there be no mistake- posting with eyeballs is tedious in the extreme. As of now I use a blink to lock in each letter, each comma,  each space, each...... Everything. The only shortcut I've found so far is a primitive form of word suggestion that simply brings up words I have used before. Not intuitive like my iphone or my ipad. No spell check, if I spell anything wrong, it is offered as an option. Capitalization within a sentence, such as in contractions, must be executed manually. Soon I will graduate to dwell technique, where I will choose letters by glance- no need to  blink. Scary stuff. I promise meat and potato writing as soon as I master my virtual silverware.

3 comments:

  1. Well, your audience, family and friends appreciate you taking the extreme amount of time it takes to write....recognizing how tedious it is from the other side. Thinking of you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are typing with your EYEBALLS! A few inconveniences are well worth being able to share you creativity and insights with the world.
      Get some eye drops and get writing man! Pckshhheeewwww! (the sound of a whip cracking)

      Delete
  2. your taskmaster is pushing you,you are the man!

    ReplyDelete