Total Pageviews

Monday, June 29, 2015

You wanna know why?

There is a reason I'm still alive. It's not what you think. It's not what I think.

Do understand that, given the opportunity I'd have found a way to end my life years ago. It just never materialized. Something always got in the way of success. Either a grandson was coming or relatives were to visit or Dexter was on or Nick was playing or Rachel had to take me for a ride in her Jeep or Sarah had to ask me something about God or Amy needed my advice on something or my blog needed writing or Facebook was missing me or the nurse was coming over or I had to pee or the sun was out or the mosquitoes were too thick or Amy had to pee or it was Lent or it was too early or it was too dark  or a dog was barking or a little lizard was in the house or Alex was being Alex or Isaac built a Lego Spacecraft or Asa bit my toe or Rodney Dangerfield was alive and well, living next door or the van was broken or my newly ordered Tesla was pink with  Mary Kay sticker in the rear window, or, or, or........

I don't seem to have the time to get anything done.

Not about the problem with facilitation....

I'm just too busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment