Total Pageviews

Monday, October 6, 2014

Amy, Amy, Amy!

My problems are taking a toll on Amy. Please inundate her email - amyboettcher@gmail.com  with verbal or oral accolades for her tireless devotion to improving my health. You can also flood her Facebook account with spontaneous gratitude and love. Many of you know her, but I live through her and can tell you that nobody can absorb the breadth and depth of her courage, her unfaltering and enduring love for me and her dedication to bringing me back to life. I often have trouble keeping eye contact with her because I feel so bad to have put her in such a position. She says "suck it up, buttercup, I ain't goin' nowhere", and wipes the crap out of my beard. I just wish God had given her an easier way to shine as bright as her soul. Anyway, please give her kudos because I can't talk a lick.

1 comment:

  1. A look is worth a thousand words....and yes, I CAN read your mind.

    ReplyDelete