Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Program ho!

The battle to conquer is complicated by the need to cope. An enduring war requires the fortitude to maintain a semblance of self worth. Only a gratitude for what I have can propel me to what I want. My consistent betrayal of what I've been told by my diagnosers is evidenced by my condition. I continue to continue, continuously.

When I prevail, the community will automatically ask "where is the science? ". My reply will automatically be: " apparently outside of your comprehension".

My new health mentor has me on a program. Suffice it to say that the program is not easy. It is the Deana Protocol on steroids. Aggressive. As much spiritual as physical, as much nutritional as psychological. He has claimed that as long as I follow the program I will be out of this chair by February. I believe him. It is up to me. I already feel different.

Today we have been married for 37 years. If you wonder who "we" are, you don't read my blog much.

If all goes well, we will celebrate many more.

I'm counting on this because I only got her a lousy volleyball this year.

When I get well, regaining my ability to articulate, I will. Bet on it. You think I do now? Just you wait! I'll be back!

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic outlook on life and happy 37 anniversary. You two are made for each other

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I LOVE my volleyball and it goes with the fantastic pro net set you gave me for my birthday!! Now all I have to do is get you out of that chair so I have someone to bounce that ball off of!

    ReplyDelete