Total Pageviews

Friday, December 7, 2012

A Quick Note

Recently, a system for relief of ALS symptoms was brought to our attention by a good friend. It is called the Deanna Protocol. The treatments are experimental and we understand that some people have seen a reduction in such symptoms as tremors, excess saliva, spasms and swallowing issues. One man found his ability to speak improved. The website for this protocol is called www.winningthefight.net.  As of Wednesday we started following the directives of the protocol. Primarily consisting of a series of supplements designed to combat symptoms, the regiment is fairly massive.

If I follow the protocol, which I'm planning to do, I will be consuming, along with my regular medication, over 1000 pills a month. The last couple of days the going has been rough as nausea and vomiting have pervaded each day so far. From what I understand, results should come soon. Not soon enough. I think I'll throw up now. Wish me luck.

5 comments:

  1. I love this picture. It was taken when my Dad came for Thanksgiving. It was so much fun to have him here.
    Tracy you need to blog about that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, I hope it works, it would make a wonderful X-mas gift. Wish everyone a Merry Christmas for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck! will be thinking of you in class today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds encouraging, albiet the nausea/vomitng. I hope it works well! Hoping you all have a fantastic holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish you all the best with the new treatment! Keep us posted on how it goes!

    ReplyDelete