Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 11, 2012

I'M ALIVE, I'm on line and I'm in Dallas!

I don't know how long it has been since I've posted but I can tell you it has been TOO LONG and that my mind has begun to swell to the point where my thoughts have permeated my skull and infiltrated every living thing that has come in contact with me. Outwardly invisible to all but myself, shrubs have taken to conversation, weeds even, though they tend toward coarser stuff. Trees are largely (of course) silent, stifling their murmurs with a nut or a pine cone. Cats offer up slick interpretations of sly speak while dogs invent nonsense all the time. People are polite with their possession, all the while trying to exorcise my stray, demon seepage. Now that I am again up and running- figuratively of course- I can inhale my nastiness and spew the ochre bile upon these pages once more, relentlessly and apologetically, remorselessly and with a new vigor, unparalleled. Gee but its good to be back  home, home is where I wanna be............. Keep looking. By the way, most of my thoughts are anything but grotesque. My problem remains that I use catfish bait to lure my prey and it stinks. Simply put, when you're caught in a sewer pipe, it's better to go with the flow because we all know the origination and can certainly expect an improved destination. Ciao.

2 comments:

  1. HI TRACY!!!!! I'm so glad your are up and running. How are you and Amy liking the new digs? I want to see some pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. back at it,I am glad to hear from you my friend!

    ReplyDelete