Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

It's all his fault

There are so so many important issues that I should be writing about.
Easter just passed.  
I planted parts of Tracy's ashes in several places.
ALS research and politics.  Insurance issues.  Other ALSers issues.
Work, finance and family.  Things that matter.

But since there is no one here now to MAKE me be responsible, I choose nonsense.

I told him not to go.
 I warned him what would happen.  
I am not making it happen.
I am not purposely creating a self fulfilling prophecy.  
Knowing what will happen is not MAKING it happen.

 There is no one here to make me go to bed so I'm not.
I ate a late dinner of expired cottage cheese, brown peaches and a half dozen chocolate chip oatmeal coconut oil cookies.  If I wasn't so lazy I would add fried puffed rice.
I am migrating back to my baggy clothes covered with paint and leave the house forgetting to even check if I have make up on more and more days.

I warned him.  It's all his fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment