Total Pageviews

Friday, May 8, 2015

Yuk

I'm what you could call an inquisitive ignorant. As an example, the word "ignorant" is a curiosity to me. If the core or root is "ignore", then I've been misrepresenting it's meaning my whole life. I never would have believed that ignorant people chose such a lifestyle on purpose. If this is true I must change my moniker at once.

This makes me reconsider the claims of the "woefully ignorant". Purposeful ignorance is no excuse for a shoddy existence. In the end we are all ignorant, but only those who attempt to separate themselves from the masses can really proclaim victory in life. What you don't know won't kill you, it will only lead you to complacency, a ship caught in the Doldrums, the spin cycle of life, etc. Only unsatiated curiosity and the thirst for knowledge can stave off the angry pelting of voluntary limitations brought about through ignorance.

What has this to do with ALS? Nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment