Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Quickly

I'm finding it difficult to express myself.

Let me find a woman who is better at expressing.

To many, this makes no sense, but to nursing mothers............

Amy says to keep it positive, so I continue my efforts, but...........

I'm sure that this is, so far, a worthless post.
I'm trying to fulfill a requirement.

Positive thoughts.

Suffocation begets panic which in turn fuels the fire of dying. Nothing is more serious or more frightening than gasping for air, looking about wide eyed at your last visual........ Except for your wife's witnessing your horror, exponentially increased through her heightened sense of empathy and considered imminent loss.

Let me never put her through that again.

1 comment:

  1. Worthless post???? EVERY POST is worthwhile, though I have to agree with Amy......you should at least try ( I know for you it isn't easy but heck, your Tracy for Pete's sake! ) to make the effort to be positive more often. There's all kind of good out there.......

    I mean Louise, who never reads your posts, made the comment today when I showed your picture in this blog to her that not only was it a great picture, but to see you smiling with all you've been through these last years to be a powerful testimony.....



    ReplyDelete